Howa Mini Stocks
#7
Dinny Wrote:Let me be clear, I despise the looks of chassis stocks but I could love or leave a synthetic. My passion is for a nice walnut stock. In searching for one I have found Brownells offers them. Does anyone have any experience with them? They're either really popular or new and in limited supply. The standard contour stock is out of stock but can be backordered. Brownells CS tells me that stock weighs 2lb 6oz.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/st...24120.aspx

Thanks, Dinny

I have one for the heavy barrel and it weighs right at 2 1/2 lbs. I like the shape, the finish and how it feels but like every other Boyd’s stock, it’s way over built, has way too much wood. IMO, they could shave 25% off it and it would be about perfect.

You can subtract 1 ounce from what’s on the scale, for a small piece of aluminum pic rail mounted forward.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa Mini Stocks - by Dinny - 05-26-2020, 10:03 AM
Howa Mini Stocks - by A5BLASTER - 05-26-2020, 01:22 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Stinky Coyote - 05-26-2020, 03:20 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Dinny - 05-26-2020, 07:55 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Dinny - 05-26-2020, 08:02 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Stinky Coyote - 05-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Harpoon1 - 05-26-2020, 08:53 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by ckp - 05-27-2020, 12:00 AM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Harpoon1 - 05-27-2020, 12:08 AM
Howa Mini Stocks - by FloorPoor - 05-28-2020, 12:36 AM
Howa Mini Stocks - by ramslamer - 05-31-2020, 11:23 PM
Howa Mini Stocks - by A5BLASTER - 06-01-2020, 01:59 AM
Howa Mini Stocks - by Harpoon1 - 06-01-2020, 11:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)