Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not a whole lot of shot opportunities but I made the best of what I had - 2 TX boars
#1
[video=youtube;wAsTIOHTukk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAsTIOHTukk[/video]

Over the weekend I took a trip to a buddy’s deer lease.

They run corn year round and recently the hogs have been eating more of it than the deer and really just stinking up the joint.

We built a couple of blinds during the day and when it wasn’t raining we hunted for hogs at night.

Between the rain and work during the day I was honestly pretty whooped so hunting over both nights was about 4 hours total.

2 lone boars wandered into my sector and none left -

HTXH
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not a whole lot of shot opportunities but I made the best of what I had - 2 TX boars - by HuntTXhogs - 05-25-2020, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)