Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NV for hog hunting
#9
You guys make me feel like I’am hunting sitting next to you. Been there done that with experience. One con I missed to mention, your right, when I shoot the flash temporarily blinds the field of view. I don’t know which way the hog ran. They come in from the left, so I intentionally wait for a shot to increase my chance that he runs the same back that way. I am definitely going to get one shot. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experience with NV and thermals.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NV for hog hunting - by Allen Roberts - 05-24-2020, 07:52 PM
NV for hog hunting - by grayfox - 05-25-2020, 01:20 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Klem - 05-25-2020, 01:44 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Allen Roberts - 05-25-2020, 01:49 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Redomen - 05-25-2020, 03:19 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Double Naught Spy - 05-25-2020, 03:47 AM
NV for hog hunting - by gwtx - 05-25-2020, 04:10 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Klem - 05-25-2020, 07:14 AM
NV for hog hunting - by Allen Roberts - 05-25-2020, 11:25 AM
NV for hog hunting - by gwtx - 05-25-2020, 08:40 PM
NV for hog hunting - by Allen Roberts - 05-26-2020, 01:11 AM
NV for hog hunting - by gwtx - 05-26-2020, 02:56 AM
NV for hog hunting - by toolsofthetrade - 05-27-2020, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)