Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Caliper reading variability
#5
Well I'm not going to toss the brass in the trash, I reload those too.Big Grin

I've seen a number of people, on this site too, recommend a 9mm case for a suitable alternative. I was hoping it would be a set it and forget it setting.

I've got the bullet comparator and using that to give a nice flat area that I can turn the brass back and forth to make sure I dont have any high or low spots.

It will be a few day before the "right" tool comes in the mail. Going to see what happens if I flip my case gauge over and use that.

Pretty sure the rest of my setup is solid, so the spring in the brass idea has me thinking. Wont hurt to check everything anyway though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Caliper reading variability - by Labrat198 - 05-23-2020, 05:03 PM
Caliper reading variability - by ricsmall - 05-23-2020, 05:32 PM
Caliper reading variability - by A5BLASTER - 05-23-2020, 07:28 PM
Caliper reading variability - by ricsmall - 05-23-2020, 09:08 PM
Caliper reading variability - by Labrat198 - 05-23-2020, 09:43 PM
Caliper reading variability - by Klem - 05-24-2020, 12:06 AM
Caliper reading variability - by grayfox - 05-24-2020, 01:34 AM
Caliper reading variability - by gwtx - 05-24-2020, 01:58 AM
Caliper reading variability - by Klem - 05-24-2020, 02:56 AM
Caliper reading variability - by Labrat198 - 05-28-2020, 07:15 PM
Caliper reading variability - by grayfox - 05-28-2020, 09:16 PM
Caliper reading variability - by Chev2500 - 05-28-2020, 11:32 PM
Caliper reading variability - by ported45 - 05-29-2020, 06:30 PM
Caliper reading variability - by FRB6.5 - 05-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Caliper reading variability - by Happy2Shoot - 05-29-2020, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)