05-19-2020, 02:10 AM
I just realized that part of the reason I picked up Benchmark, aside from the price, was this video:
https://youtu.be/LCTpO38Ew54
I came across it while looking for powders to start with, so I grabbed it the next time I saw it.
And thank you everyone for your help! I will be picking up some IMR 4198 the next time I'm at my local reloader's shop. Right now the slowest powders I have are IMR4895, AR Comp, and CFE223, but I can't really find anything on those for 123gr, but I'm seriously considering picking up those manuals to see if thethey have anything on it.
https://youtu.be/LCTpO38Ew54
I came across it while looking for powders to start with, so I grabbed it the next time I saw it.
And thank you everyone for your help! I will be picking up some IMR 4198 the next time I'm at my local reloader's shop. Right now the slowest powders I have are IMR4895, AR Comp, and CFE223, but I can't really find anything on those for 123gr, but I'm seriously considering picking up those manuals to see if thethey have anything on it.

