Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5G & Gas Blockd
#1
Anybody have any repeatable data that shows any consistent accuracy issue that has occurred occur when using a adj gas block that it attached via set screws on the bottom of the barrel?

FWIW, the barrel will be a quality unit, depending on current availability so thinking 10.5" - 12.5" hoping for something like a Lilja but depending on stock, but would settle for BAHanson and I plan to do this on all the pistol calibers I build - thinking 3 off the start.

Also, since I would hopefully be hitting paper and steel and not people, that is my situation. They would obviously need to be of the utmost accuracy, followed by accuracy.

Last but by no means last at all, I plant to be running a ML LAT LaTue on all the builds, unless somebody can show me a better M-LOK rail in the areas of quality, strength of material and third - price per $. I don't mind spending extra $ if the extra $ translates to something of incredible value that basically is a no brainier.

Appreciate your time (I know the Lat has laser engraved M-LOCK & LOAD) which at that time I could request an "in the white" rail and have itself anodized and laser engraved with w,/ itself what is shows on the pic (or better yet, have LaTrue Tactical in the state of AZ, wonder how Mark would go for that, of course anything I did would of course have Mr. LaRue's sticker on it, wouldnt want to piss him off.

Again, appreciate your time,
Bob
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5G & Gas Blockd - by bob4432 - 05-15-2020, 03:50 PM
6.5G & Gas Blockd - by FRB6.5 - 05-15-2020, 04:39 PM
6.5G & Gas Blockd - by lazyengineer - 05-15-2020, 05:22 PM
6.5G & Gas Blockd - by bob4432 - 05-15-2020, 08:13 PM
6.5G & Gas Blockd - by FRB6.5 - 05-15-2020, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)