Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hog down last night
#10
gwtx Wrote:No, it's a 90 model Isuzu trooper. I was really looking for a samurai, but couldn't find one some 19 yrs ago when I bought this trooper. No regrets, it has been a real trooper. I'ts more of a work truck. I carry all my fence patching tools etc in the back out of the weather. It's like me and most of the other things here on the ranch,,, Tired, Rusty, and Wore Slap out, but we're having fun and hanging in there. Thanks for your "hunting reports". I always enjoy seeing how other folks hunt.
Keep up the good work.
I always wanted one of those samurais, they are pretty hard to find here in south LA. My brother in law found a Diahatsu rocky, which is very similar. its a great little ranch vehicle. I also enjoy reading about your hunting adventures. I'm heading out to the deer lease tonight to do some hunting, wish me luck. keep up the good work.Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hog down last night - by gwtx - 05-11-2020, 07:20 PM
Hog down last night - by CJW - 05-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Hog down last night - by Arkhangel5 - 05-12-2020, 03:36 AM
Hog down last night - by sundowner - 05-12-2020, 05:56 AM
Hog down last night - by Double Naught Spy - 05-12-2020, 12:24 PM
Hog down last night - by Jerikeaux - 05-13-2020, 08:18 PM
Hog down last night - by gwtx - 05-13-2020, 08:45 PM
Hog down last night - by Wellbornpapa - 05-14-2020, 01:12 AM
Hog down last night - by gwtx - 05-14-2020, 01:56 AM
Hog down last night - by Jerikeaux - 05-14-2020, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)