Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a general idea of velocity with Benchmark
#1
Hey all, so I've been playing with my PSA 20" Grendel lately, and found a load that is giving me insane accuracy, but I dont have a chrono to check it, and I've got no idea what kind of velocity to expect.

I've been loading 27.2 grains of Benchmark behind a 123 SST, and according to Hodgdon's website and my Lee manual I should be getting around 2400fps, but factory ammo like the Black and Custom come in around 2550-2600fps. Is factory ammo that hot, or are the numbers wrong on my reloading manuals?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a general idea of velocity with Benchmark - by CXRs - 05-14-2020, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)