Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reworking my 123g eld-m ppv loads
#1
So after playing with 130 and 140g class bullets and pushing them as fast as my 123g loads I decided to keep going with my 123g loads

Unfortunately for me I accidentally left my chrono on last time I used it so no chrono data today

My old go-to load was 28.2g of ppv mv of 2470fps
I jumped directly to my 130g load with 28.7g and everything looks good

3 round group
[Image: EC2OGz7.jpg]
4 round group
[Image: n57SWb3.jpg]

Shot the 4 Rd group first but had just remounted scope so had to rezero

No sence in continuing tonight without a battery for the chrono

edit
i have a sneaking suspicion the reason i was hurting brass at 28.9 is cause the brass already had a ton of reloads on it , so i did start over with new brass
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reworking my 123g eld-m ppv loads - by mel - 05-11-2020, 01:29 AM
Reworking my 123g eld-m ppv loads - by mel - 05-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Reworking my 123g eld-m ppv loads - by FLshooter - 05-11-2020, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)