Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sanders upper on a Stag lower
#1
She should be all ready for her range debut. A Sanders upper on a Stag lower with a JP trigger, wearing a Vortex Sonora 4-12x44. I fitted her with a CVLife bipod and a QD sling mount (yes, I'm a lefty). I expect her to be a very good shooter, as Sanders uppers are very well-rated and there is absolutely zero play between upper and lower. With the bipod mounted, the balance point is right on the front pivot pin, so she's not front-heavy when shouldered.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sanders upper on a Stag lower - by WardenWolf - 05-10-2020, 02:59 AM
Sanders upper on a Stag lower - by peak98 - 05-10-2020, 03:08 AM
Sanders upper on a Stag lower - by TacomptonMatt - 05-31-2020, 10:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)