Hi from California
#9
Thanks. The plan is to go for some deer, hog, and shoot some milk jugs at distance when I can. Local ranges are limited to 100yds and 300yds if I make a day trip and go out a little further so I'd rather shoot 223/556 at those shorter distances because it's cheaper.

Anyone try an ultradyne Apollo s comp? How loud is it for everyone else? I need something obnoxiously loud as I occasionally get a retard with 50bmg posted up next to me at the 100yd line. I don't mind the guy or caliber but man... Shoot at least 300 plz.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi from California - by Zeneffect - 05-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Hi from California - by just_john - 05-04-2020, 02:35 AM
Hi from California - by Zeneffect - 05-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Hi from California - by Zeneffect - 05-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Hi from California - by scott_co - 05-04-2020, 04:08 AM
Hi from California - by VASCAR2 - 05-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Hi from California - by A5BLASTER - 05-04-2020, 03:30 PM
Hi from California - by PrecisionFirearms - 05-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Hi from California - by Zeneffect - 05-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Hi from California - by FLshooter - 05-09-2020, 11:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)