Ruger American Ranch Review
#1
Anyone here own and/or otherwise have hands on experience with the Ruger Ranch Rifle in 6.5 Grendel (the Ranch carbine length version, not interested in the Predator). I own a version in 300blk (AR mag) that has quickly become a favorite. It's light weight, ergo's in tight spaces, mechanics, and accuracy are all positive. I'de like another in 6.5 Grendel. I hand load for various calibers and will add the Grendel to my tool set soon.

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Shaman - 05-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Glockpride - 05-09-2020, 09:13 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Shaman - 05-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Stinky Coyote - 05-11-2020, 05:13 AM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Glockpride - 05-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Edmo - 05-14-2020, 11:15 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Shaman - 05-14-2020, 11:38 PM
Ruger American Ranch Review - by Stinky Coyote - 05-20-2020, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)