Newbie from SW Florida
#1
New to the forum, new to 6.5 Grendel. Actually pretty new to SW Florida too. Only been here a year. Tough the beat the weather here in the winter. Easy to beat the firearms laws, etc in Maryland where I formerly resided. And, have I mentioned the lack of state income tax here? I'm a fan of the AR platform and a deer hunter so figured I'd give the 6.5 Grendel a shot. Hoping to at least try a bit of hog hunting down here once I'm dialed in.

In retirement, I'm trying to spread my wings a bit. Going to do a few AR builds including starting with 80% lowers. Previously, I was reluctant to assemble the upper components but I'm going that route too. So, a bunch on my plate in the short term so I'm planning on going with the Larue Ultimate Upper assembled (since they're offering free assembly). That way, I know I'll be ready for the upcoming hunt season.

Thanks for having me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newbie from SW Florida - by Arce - 05-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by VASCAR2 - 05-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by A5BLASTER - 05-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by Bigs28 - 05-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by FLshooter - 05-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by Lastrites - 05-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Newbie from SW Florida - by just_john - 05-10-2020, 01:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)