Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews?
#4
gwtx Wrote:Thanks, I think I've read that before,,,,and forgot itSad I'm wondering if the hollow point would create enough expansion that they wouldn't "pencil through" as some "target" bullets do.

Won’t know until you try!

Kind of also depends on what type of hog “hunting” one does too. If you can shoot them under a feeder from 30 yds, then I’m sure sticking one in the ear would work just fine. Cool

OTOH, shooting at them from 200 yds behind the front shoulder would be a different matter altogether. “Horses for courses”. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by gwtx - 05-06-2020, 02:01 AM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by gwtx - 05-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by iNheRchOnieS - 05-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by mel - 05-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by sundowner - 05-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by muvef - 05-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by A5BLASTER - 05-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by A5BLASTER - 05-06-2020, 09:36 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by imaguy3 - 05-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Hornady 123 gr.BTHP Any reviews? - by gwtx - 05-07-2020, 04:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)