Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 Sows Down
#1
I toured a new property last night, large with rolling hills and lots of cattle, but before hunting, the rancher and I caught a wayward bull that was in the wrong pasture and got him moved and then the storm hit and I headed to town and lower elevation. I really like the new property because you can see a lot from the tops of the hills, which is exactly where I didn't want to be during all the lightning, LOL.

LOTS of hogs in the area. I saw the one sounder on the property and two large sounders (one HUGE) on adjoining properties. Hogs don't care too much about fences and so I may have many targets to come.

Second property had 4 hogs, unseen cattle, and occluded views. I let a lot of hogs go. It wasn't my wish, but blasting away didn't seem prudent given the circumstances. I just wasn't feelin' it, as they say.

[video=youtube_share;JZoFnz1YB_A]https://youtu.be/JZoFnz1YB_A[/video]
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3 Sows Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-05-2020, 10:36 PM
3 Sows Down - by CJW - 05-06-2020, 12:37 AM
3 Sows Down - by Goochylogic - 05-06-2020, 02:55 AM
3 Sows Down - by Klem - 05-06-2020, 04:11 AM
3 Sows Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-06-2020, 02:20 PM
3 Sows Down - by sundowner - 05-06-2020, 07:22 PM
3 Sows Down - by Jerikeaux - 05-06-2020, 09:54 PM
3 Sows Down - by A5BLASTER - 05-06-2020, 10:41 PM
3 Sows Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-07-2020, 01:43 AM
3 Sows Down - by gwtx - 05-12-2020, 03:22 PM
3 Sows Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-12-2020, 06:21 PM
3 Sows Down - by gwtx - 05-12-2020, 08:29 PM
3 Sows Down - by Jerikeaux - 05-13-2020, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)