Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LaRue Pistol "build"
#3
McD18 Wrote:Hola amigos,

New guy here, don't own any 6.5 Grendels (yet) but have been interested in hunting with an AR for a long time. I've settled on a 12.5" Grendel for eastern deer hunting. Been doing a lot of reading and got bit by the LaRue bug as well.

Plan right now is to get a LaRue 18" Grendel UU kit with the 10.5" handguard and swap the barrel with a 12.5" Ballistics Advantage barrel. I can sell the barrel and the tranquilo muzzle break to help cover the BA barrel and SBA brace.

I have a silencer in ATF jail for now but do plan to hunt suppressed once I get it... Fingers crossed for this season.

Thoughts?

Could be cool. But I would want a custom barrel to replace it with instead of BA.

My thinking is if your going to go to all the trouble too buy it and then tear it apart to pull the barrel. Just assume go with a top end custom to replace it with.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LaRue Pistol "build" - by McD18 - 05-04-2020, 06:29 PM
LaRue Pistol "build" - by FRB6.5 - 05-04-2020, 08:45 PM
LaRue Pistol "build" - by A5BLASTER - 05-04-2020, 08:57 PM
LaRue Pistol "build" - by rebby - 05-04-2020, 09:50 PM
LaRue Pistol "build" - by McD18 - 05-04-2020, 11:33 PM
LaRue Pistol "build" - by McD18 - 05-04-2020, 11:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)