05-03-2020, 10:27 AM
I've been a member here for a few years, and couldn't remember this topic coming up - so was just curious.
I agree buying a Howa mini and going from there is more economical route than buying a Model 7 and converting it.
If a person already had a 223 Model 7 and wanted to convert it the expense shouldn't be too bad.
The internal box mag and follower that comes with the Model 7 should work as is, so the only expense would be barrel, open bolt face, and install M16 extractor.
Thanks for the input gentlemen.
I agree buying a Howa mini and going from there is more economical route than buying a Model 7 and converting it.
If a person already had a 223 Model 7 and wanted to convert it the expense shouldn't be too bad.
The internal box mag and follower that comes with the Model 7 should work as is, so the only expense would be barrel, open bolt face, and install M16 extractor.
Thanks for the input gentlemen.

