Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype?
#6
Thank you for that feedback! I wish I had seen this last night, I purchased an Odinworks Billet upper, curious if it may have the same minimal internal dimensions when it comes to the barrel extension? I have seen videos on thermo fitting, seems as though an oversized extension needs to be chosen at barrel build time though so gas port lines up? - brings up another question which should maybe be a new post (not sure), - bedding with a compound or using shim stock?..

Thanks again for your reply
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by boombatz - 05-01-2020, 08:58 PM
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by grayfox - 05-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by FRB6.5 - 05-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by boombatz - 05-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by Bigs28 - 05-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Match Grade BCG, Necessary or Hype? - by FRB6.5 - 05-03-2020, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)