05-01-2020, 09:26 PM
I dunno, sounds like some kind of a marketing trick -- the term "match grade" just to bump up the price.
By the time the gas key comes into play the bullet has almost left the building...
Your bolt ought to be a good one -- like the monster one sold by BFT on here, or other good bolts.
But the biggest impact on accuracy is the barrel. Wilson does make a good one IIRC so you got that covered.
I personally like a NiB coated carrier but nitrided from a good company is also good, I stay away from parkerized simply to reduce friction.
By the time the gas key comes into play the bullet has almost left the building...
Your bolt ought to be a good one -- like the monster one sold by BFT on here, or other good bolts.
But the biggest impact on accuracy is the barrel. Wilson does make a good one IIRC so you got that covered.
I personally like a NiB coated carrier but nitrided from a good company is also good, I stay away from parkerized simply to reduce friction.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

