Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions
#3
Popeye212 Wrote:Shooters Pro Shop has blems on sale???
Hogs maybe? Anybody tried these?

I purchased a load of those blems from SPS couple of years ago, figuring I’d use them in the AR Grendel’s and maybe some “lite” loads in the Creedmoor. Never got them to fly as well as I wanted out of either. Need to revisit them now that I have a bunch of other powders on hand.

The “Partition” has been the Gold Standard in a hunting bullet for years, definitely worth a try IMO.

BTW, the bullets themselves, the “blems”, looked fine, I couldn’t find anything outwardly wrong with them. To be fair, I never weighed or mic’ed them either.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by iNheRchOnieS - 04-30-2020, 09:38 AM
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by 1Shot - 04-30-2020, 01:26 PM
Thoughts on Nosler 100 gr. Partitions - by 1Shot - 05-01-2020, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)