Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Budget Pistol Build
#1
Want to shave dollars on a new pistol build with the group buy 12" GMMB. Looking for a few suggestions or perhaps better options I may have overlooked. Here's the build list so far.
PSA SBA4/Magpul MOE Lower, upgraded with Larue MBT-2S FCG.
BCM blem upper and ambi CH.
12" Monster barrel and bolt.
BCM 10" MCMR handguard. Splurged a little.
APOC Armory gas block, tube and A2 birdcage from AR15 Discounts.
Bolt carrier to be determined as I will order a Thunder Beast Ultra 5 Ti .30 cal can.
Should I be looking for an adjustable bolt carrier since the pistol will eventually run suppressed? I have several M16 bolt carriers I can run until I receive the can.
Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions. Jeff
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Budget Pistol Build - by Wethepeople - 04-27-2020, 03:53 AM
Budget Pistol Build - by VASCAR2 - 04-27-2020, 04:25 PM
Budget Pistol Build - by Wethepeople - 04-27-2020, 04:34 PM
Budget Pistol Build - by A5BLASTER - 04-27-2020, 08:45 PM
Budget Pistol Build - by FLshooter - 04-28-2020, 12:16 AM
Budget Pistol Build - by Wethepeople - 04-28-2020, 03:28 AM
Budget Pistol Build - by Klem - 04-28-2020, 05:17 AM
Budget Pistol Build - by Wethepeople - 04-28-2020, 01:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)