Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who uses bushing sizing dies? What are you using for what brass?
#5
A5BLASTER Wrote:I use Redding bushing die but only with my bolt grendel. I won't put a neck sized case in my ar's.

Hornady=288 bushing
Starline=288 bushing

PPU= 287 bushing

To be clear, I'm not neck-only sizing, I'm using a Redding S type bushing full sizing die which bumps the shoulder, wall, whole nine. So I don't think this is bad for ARs. I plan to shoot in both so I'm thinking .001ish in bolt and .002 - .003 in AR.

Mesa 1978: .288 that's for bolt or gas or both?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who uses bushing sizing dies? What are you using for what brass? - by doktarZues - 04-27-2020, 01:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)