Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
imr 4350
#4
I have IMR 4350 I load in my Creedmoor, but based on similar powders and burn rate charts, this would provide less than optimal velocities in Grendel. The power is also pretty bulky so I doubt you could cram much more than 27-30 grains in the case.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
imr 4350 - by sbowhuntr - 04-22-2020, 04:05 PM
imr 4350 - by 1Shot - 04-22-2020, 11:19 PM
imr 4350 - by sbowhuntr - 04-22-2020, 11:23 PM
imr 4350 - by RobUrban - 04-23-2020, 01:25 AM
imr 4350 - by 1Shot - 04-23-2020, 01:22 PM
imr 4350 - by Mesa1978 - 04-23-2020, 01:27 PM
imr 4350 - by A5BLASTER - 04-23-2020, 01:54 PM
imr 4350 - by lazyengineer - 04-23-2020, 01:54 PM
imr 4350 - by JASmith - 04-24-2020, 02:56 AM
imr 4350 - by sbowhuntr - 04-24-2020, 11:05 PM
imr 4350 - by centerfire - 04-24-2020, 11:41 PM
imr 4350 - by sbowhuntr - 04-25-2020, 01:05 AM
imr 4350 - by mtnlvr - 04-25-2020, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)