Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best barrel in the $300 range
#1
I'm building a 6.5 upper for hunting, looking for something 16" and fluted that will shoot 1 MOA for around $300. I have a proof research barrel on my 5.56 upper and I love it but I'm really trying to stick to some sort of budget on this upper. I've seen mixed things about Alexander Arms and Ballistic Advantage. Precision Firearms has some nice barrels but they're all a bit spendy, especially once you add fluting, and they have a long lead time. The Monster barrels promoted here on the forum are really affordable but I can't find many hands on reviews of them. So what's the best tube for the $ if weight is a consideration?

Alexander?
BA?
PF lower end build (Samurai)?
Faxon?
Odin?
Criterion?
Wilson Combat?
Monster barrels promoted on the forum?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Toofast - 04-21-2020, 04:33 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by mdram - 04-21-2020, 04:50 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Toofast - 04-21-2020, 05:03 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by 1Shot - 04-21-2020, 05:09 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by A5BLASTER - 04-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by mel - 04-21-2020, 07:49 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Toofast - 04-21-2020, 10:06 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by DL42 - 04-22-2020, 01:06 AM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by VASCAR2 - 04-22-2020, 01:42 AM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by plugneck - 04-22-2020, 08:43 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by plt228 - 04-24-2020, 03:07 AM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by FLshooter - 04-24-2020, 11:44 AM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by am4966 - 05-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Lastrites - 05-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Old Bob - 05-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by FLshooter - 05-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Best barrel in the $300 range - by Jimla - 05-05-2020, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)