Howa Mini vs Savage custom build
#2
You are better off going with the Howa, I have a savage I built before Grendels were available in bolt action.
Its shoots lights out but the only issue you may have is modifying mags for the MDT chassis.

I am also a lefty so that is why I went with the Savage, there are plenty of aftermarket parts for the Howa now including lightweight chassis.
The Savage you are very limited with chassis, my 20" MDT Grendel is about 9 lbs scoped.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by fasteddie - 04-20-2020, 03:19 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by Doon - 04-20-2020, 09:26 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by FLshooter - 04-20-2020, 11:14 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by tdbru - 04-20-2020, 11:31 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by fasteddie - 04-21-2020, 01:21 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by grayfox - 04-21-2020, 01:45 PM
Howa Mini vs Savage custom build - by FloorPoor - 05-01-2020, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)