04-18-2020, 01:07 PM
I don't think the LOP would work without modifying the butt stock. However............you could cut the factory stock and then as she gets older, get her an aftermarket stock for the rifle where you can order an exact LOP and she would have a gun for her lifetime. My Predator factory stock fits me well and I'm 6' 2" with long arms which is why I think there would be an issue with your daughter holding it and getting a good sight-line.
Another suggestion and cheaper in the long run is to advertise a need to acquire a factory Ruger Ranch stock, (AR Mag well), and then you could modify one and keep an OEM stock for when she grows more. These stocks wouldn't command much money and many people upgrade the stocks so they should be out there.
Another suggestion and cheaper in the long run is to advertise a need to acquire a factory Ruger Ranch stock, (AR Mag well), and then you could modify one and keep an OEM stock for when she grows more. These stocks wouldn't command much money and many people upgrade the stocks so they should be out there.

