Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel)
#21
I missed this thread but just found it and thought it might need reviewing. I have built many DI rifles and 5 Adam Arms and 1 bushmaster gas piston rifles. I have never experienced any accuracy problems with a gas piston rifle. I read on this forum people suggesting gas pistons degrade accuracy but I have never experienced it with any of my builds. I was wondering if anybody else has had any accuracy problems with a gas piston build ? I shoot three gun and use the DI system because a DI system seems to have an edge in less felt recoil.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Bill Alexander - 03-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by pappy42 - 03-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by eleaf - 03-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Jamie45 - 03-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by BlueOvalBruin - 03-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by texdoug1 - 03-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by BlueOvalBruin - 03-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by noone - 03-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Bosz - 03-15-2011, 03:27 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Timmy Toughnutz - 04-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Timmy Toughnutz - 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Timmy Toughnutz - 04-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by wrsteve - 04-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by Timmy Toughnutz - 04-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Examination of piston accuracy (6.5 Grendel) - by montana - 03-12-2012, 03:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)