Well I got my upper and lower together. Both Alexander Arms-I think earlier production. Swapped the stock/gritty trigger for an RRA Two-Stage. Put my RRA/Leupold optic on.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15940[/ATTACH]
This collapsing stock is new to me. Is there an advantage to having a collapser on a 20" rifle? It's what came on the lower. I am thinking of swapping the CAR stock for an A2 from Rock River. Maybe I could then sell the collapser.
I am a relative amateur here. What are the pros and cons of CAR-6 stock versus a more traditional A2?
Pete Davis
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15940[/ATTACH]
This collapsing stock is new to me. Is there an advantage to having a collapser on a 20" rifle? It's what came on the lower. I am thinking of swapping the CAR stock for an A2 from Rock River. Maybe I could then sell the collapser.
I am a relative amateur here. What are the pros and cons of CAR-6 stock versus a more traditional A2?
Pete Davis

