Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I pull the trigger and did it
#9
OneHitWonder Wrote:Why won’t they list the weight?!? N/A , not applicable, BS is certainly is.

They do list the weight, but it's down at the bottom. Weird, I know, to have "WEIGHT" in two places. Anyway...

18" Mid-length 2.20lbs.
18" Rifle 2.25lbs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I pull the trigger and did it - by NightStalker - 04-10-2020, 01:44 PM
I pull the trigger and did it - by Red*Lion - 04-10-2020, 03:09 PM
I pull the trigger and did it - by A.D.D. AR - 04-10-2020, 05:05 PM
I pull the trigger and did it - by OneHitWonder - 04-10-2020, 06:20 PM
I pull the trigger and did it - by VASCAR2 - 04-10-2020, 08:35 PM
I pull the trigger and did it - by FLshooter - 04-11-2020, 02:54 AM
I pull the trigger and did it - by DeanD - 04-11-2020, 05:02 AM
I pull the trigger and did it - by NightStalker - 04-11-2020, 05:26 AM
I pull the trigger and did it - by SDW - 04-12-2020, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)