Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a Scope for a Long Range Build
#9
Most likely 6.5 CM, and I would expect most shots to be in the 800-1200 yard range. However, the new Savage chassis rifles have no price difference between short action and long action, so I might end up just going for the 338 Lapua. Honestly, my Grendel is a blast for the 600-1000 yard shots, so whatever this rifle is will be to carry the torch past 1000. I love in Cali, so my opportunities to shoot extreme distance are scant, and if Im going to shell out 2K for glass for a rifle that wont be shot all that often, Im starting to think I might as well just go for gold. That, or settle for a C+ scope...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a Scope for a Long Range Build - by DL42 - 04-11-2020, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)