Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sub MOA from PSA pistol
#5
I concur with rebby. I bought the same SS 12" upper the OP pictured. While I was installing a KVP linear comp, the barrel sort of popped free a bit at the barrel nut and had a wiggle to it. Like it was tightened down at a slight angle or something.
After reassembling it properly, I was able to get sub MOA groups with handloads.
Never better than
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by Wolfdog91 - 03-29-2020, 10:55 PM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by A5BLASTER - 03-29-2020, 11:01 PM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by FRB6.5 - 03-31-2020, 04:32 AM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by rebby - 04-01-2020, 03:37 AM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by Geo360 - 04-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by FLshooter - 04-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Sub MOA from PSA pistol - by rebby - 04-11-2020, 03:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)