Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Decisions - First 6.5 Grendel purchase
#10
Quick update:

Again, thank you for the replies posted. After receiving some communication and information from other sources I purchased a Brenton in 6.5 Grendel. I cannot confirm on the component list, but I can report that most appear to be custom or proprietary parts. After running several hundred rounds through the Brenton, I can report:

I would not hesitate purchasing another Brenton.
The Brenton return policy and warranty are good.
The Brenton has fit and finish that are top notch.
The Brenton ergonomics fit my frame and shooting style better than any AR platform rifle I have experienced.
The Brenton's accuracy meets my expectation of a 1/2-3/4 moa rifle under my operation.
The Brenton meets my expectations for a top quality hunting platform. Wannabe Rambos do not need to consider.

I hope that this brief response will help anyone considering the Brenton USA rifle.

Cowley
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Decisions - First 6.5 Grendel purchase - by Cowley - 04-07-2020, 01:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)