Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adjustable Gas Block and Adjustable Bolt Carrier Question
#1
I am putting together a 12” upper using one of the Monster group buy barrels and bolt. I will be using a Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block and will be shooting it about 50/50 suppressed/unsuppressed, AAC 762SDN6 will be the can. Carbine buffer tube as well.

My question is, would it be the appropriate course of action to set the Superlative Arms gas block to function properly while unsuppressed, and get a Bootleg Adjustable Carrier to adjust between shooting suppressed and unsuppressed (and not messing with the gas block)? Or am I just wasting money by getting both?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adjustable Gas Block and Adjustable Bolt Carrier Question - by flyby71 - 04-05-2020, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)