Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods
#6
I picked up a Vortex Pro GT for cheap. Supposed to hold 10 lbs. We'll see. I have an adapter coming to mount to my M-Lok rail. Not for hogs here. I'm hoping to use it for woodchucks. I don't know. Last thing I shot off a tripod was an M2 and M60 and that's been a while.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by oldhunter1954 - 04-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by HuntTXhogs - 04-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by imaguy3 - 04-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by FLshooter - 04-01-2020, 11:26 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by 1075 tech - 04-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by oyster - 04-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by oldhunter1954 - 04-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by Wellbornpapa - 04-03-2020, 02:44 AM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by oldhunter1954 - 04-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Hog Hunting - Using Tripods - by oldhunter1954 - 04-06-2020, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)