Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Once fired brass
#4
tdbru Wrote:brian y,
i take it you don't reload? or you just don't like Hornady brass? hornady brand seems to be the most common. afaik the most desirable brass at the moment is Lapua. if you don't intend to reload, see if anyone will buy it from you here.
-tdbru
I do not reload but I do like Hornady ammo they are what I shoot 90% of the time, I recently purchased two new barrels and have been trying out different factory ammo in them to see if I like them and this post was to see if their is an interest in this brass for reloading and if so I will offer them for sale. I sell on my Hornady brass at what I think are fair prices and if their is a market for it I will offer the other brass for sale, I was just looking for info.

VASCAR2 Wrote:Everything I’ve read indicates Federal brass is only good for one or two reloads. Federal is worth loading at least once for hunting or competition ammo where you might not be able to recover your brass.

Initial reports on latest small primer PPU brass is positive but might have a little less capacity than Hornady. I’d think the Frontier Hornady FMJ brass would be the same as American Gunner, ELD-M or SST. I have no experience with Nosler/Norma brass. I’m interested to see how the Remington 6.5 Grendel brass holds up. I’ve had pretty good luck with Remington 5.56/223 and pistol brass.
Thanks VASCAR2 good info just what I was looking for.
NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Once fired brass - by brian y - 03-31-2020, 04:45 AM
Once fired brass - by tdbru - 03-31-2020, 04:50 AM
Once fired brass - by VASCAR2 - 03-31-2020, 12:50 PM
Once fired brass - by brian y - 04-01-2020, 02:49 AM
Once fired brass - by centerfire - 04-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Once fired brass - by VASCAR2 - 04-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Once fired brass - by nawagner - 04-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Once fired brass - by centerfire - 04-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Once fired brass - by VASCAR2 - 04-02-2020, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)