Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cleaning rods for the Grendel
#11
Dr. Lee Wrote:When you mention CF, do you mean Carbon Fiber or Centerfire ?
Their website doesn’t mention Carbon Fiber rods.
Nice looking rods, though.
Thanks
Dr.

I was under the impression the rods were coated carbon. I went and looked again and there is no mention on Boretech's site. Amazon states coated spring steel, I don't know if that is true or not either. However they're made, the BoreTech rods are nice enough. Personally I prefer the Dewey handles but it doesn't matter all that much.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 03-28-2020, 11:36 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by FLshooter - 03-28-2020, 11:52 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by Mesa1978 - 03-28-2020, 11:56 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by PNWTargets - 03-29-2020, 12:23 AM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by Klem - 03-29-2020, 01:01 AM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by CJW - 03-29-2020, 01:20 AM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by FLshooter - 03-29-2020, 12:32 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 03-29-2020, 11:54 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by centerfire - 03-30-2020, 03:48 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 03-31-2020, 01:50 PM
Cleaning rods for the Grendel - by centerfire - 03-31-2020, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)