Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Putting my SAOD 6.5 to the test this Saturday...
#5
Had a good run in the match in the main event, Drop 8. I finnished 5th out of 40++ shooters in a 3 way tie at 13.17 seconds. With AMax handloads I hope to do much better at the next match on May 26th. I was shooting Wolf Gold 120 MPT today.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Putting my SAOD 6.5 to the test this Saturday... - by parallax - 03-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Putting my SAOD 6.5 to the test this Saturday... - by stokesrj - 03-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Putting my SAOD 6.5 to the test this Saturday... - by parallax - 03-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Putting my SAOD 6.5 to the test this Saturday... - by RStewart - 03-11-2012, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)