Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA?
#5
Not sure how good of a group you are looking for but I bought an 18" AA barrel from a forum member a couple years ago and it has no problem hitting a 12" plate at 600 yds. I got the barrel for the sole purpose of a hunting gun I built my fiance.

ETA

The barrel I was referring to is just the basic ER Shaw kit. I think the Spartan is a step up from it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by GrantMan - 04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-28-2011, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)