Not Grendel but, Any Bullpup owners on here? IWI Tavor 7 vs. DesertTech MDRX....
#6
My Tavor SAR is accurate enough and the Geissele Super Sabra trigger is a very good trigger. The Tavor SAR is a long stroke gas piston and very reliable. I look at the Tavor as a handy carbine with attributes of the AK but in 5.56 and uses STANG AR-15 magazines. My Tavor SAR is basically 1.5-3 MOA depending on ammo but shoots great off hand. I like the Tavor in CQB and around vehicles and I use it with an E O Tech. I have no regrets buying my Tavor. If I need more accuracy or lighter weight I have other options.

If I were to get a Tavor 7 I’d probably use a LPVO or 2.5-10 scope but I can’t see going to 7.62x51. A Tavor in 6.5 Grendel would be very interesting and I’d probably buy one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not Grendel but, Any Bullpup owners on here? IWI Tavor 7 vs. DesertTech MDRX.... - by VASCAR2 - 03-30-2020, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)