Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best A2 Lower?
#10
I have one Bushmaster and 4 Anderson lowers and have never had a single problem. I think joeboboutfitters.com or primaryarms.com has Anderson on sale right. now. I have heard of people having more problems with the high dollar one's with too tight mag well than anything.
The Bushmaster that I have was a factory complete rifle. The first AR I ever got which was a Clinton era no muzzle device or bayonet lug A-2 that I got to use for matches. It is a fixed carry handle that I put match sights on it. Now that my eyes have changed and I can't see open sights like I used to I am contemplating getting another upper rail frame, handguard and gas block and taking everything off the upper and building a SPR type rifle. The lower has a CMC 2.5 lb single stage trigger that is NICE.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best A2 Lower? - by PeteDavis - 03-28-2020, 09:49 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by CJW - 03-29-2020, 12:48 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by VASCAR2 - 03-29-2020, 01:30 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by PeteDavis - 03-29-2020, 01:45 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by A5BLASTER - 03-29-2020, 02:13 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by OneHitWonder - 03-29-2020, 06:50 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by Mustangfreek - 03-29-2020, 08:20 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by Jakal - 03-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by VASCAR2 - 03-29-2020, 03:03 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by 1Shot - 03-29-2020, 03:45 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by FLshooter - 03-29-2020, 05:33 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by montana - 03-29-2020, 06:23 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by Old Bob - 03-29-2020, 06:38 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by brian y - 03-30-2020, 04:08 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by PNWTargets - 03-30-2020, 10:44 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by Klem - 03-30-2020, 10:50 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by Old Bob - 03-31-2020, 12:19 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by tdbru - 03-31-2020, 04:44 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by Mustangfreek - 03-31-2020, 06:48 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by DeanD - 04-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by Mesa1978 - 04-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by pacificpt - 04-08-2020, 03:15 AM
Best A2 Lower? - by PeteDavis - 04-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Best A2 Lower? - by PeteDavis - 03-29-2020, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)