New member from Texas
#1
Howdy,

I'm from North Texas, around the Dallas area. New to the forum and to Grendel. Only real rifle experience I have is with my Tavor in 5.56 and my M1 Carbine. Had intentions months back of getting my first AR and a few different uppers, one of them being something I could do some long distance shooting and hunting with. So I settled my mind on 6.5 Grendel. Looking forward to getting into 6.5, and learning a lot from you folks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New member from Texas - by DirtyF9 - 03-25-2020, 10:26 AM
New member from Texas - by just_john - 03-25-2020, 12:10 PM
New member from Texas - by A5BLASTER - 03-25-2020, 12:51 PM
New member from Texas - by VASCAR2 - 03-25-2020, 02:02 PM
New member from Texas - by Popeye212 - 03-25-2020, 08:29 PM
New member from Texas - by DirtyF9 - 03-25-2020, 10:00 PM
New member from Texas - by Texas - 03-26-2020, 02:14 AM
New member from Texas - by FLshooter - 03-26-2020, 08:43 PM
New member from Texas - by just_john - 03-26-2020, 09:20 PM
New member from Texas - by CJW - 03-26-2020, 11:48 PM
New member from Texas - by Growler - 03-27-2020, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)