Thanks to all those who have reached out to check on us after earthquakes.
We had a pretty violent 5.7 followed by two 4.6s the day I posted this. No damage on our end, but it got me kicking our emergency plan into gear.
I was kinda surprised to see all the kids stage the go-bags, rucksacks, and water while I got the case of MREs out all ready to evac-in-place in case of structural failure.
We keep the gas and water shut-off tool in the entrance closet for such occasions, and carry earthquake insurance on our property as well.
There have been a bunch of aftershocks, the biggest one I felt Sunday evening.
Business continues full steam ahead with Made in USA products.
We had a pretty violent 5.7 followed by two 4.6s the day I posted this. No damage on our end, but it got me kicking our emergency plan into gear.
I was kinda surprised to see all the kids stage the go-bags, rucksacks, and water while I got the case of MREs out all ready to evac-in-place in case of structural failure.
We keep the gas and water shut-off tool in the entrance closet for such occasions, and carry earthquake insurance on our property as well.
There have been a bunch of aftershocks, the biggest one I felt Sunday evening.
Business continues full steam ahead with Made in USA products.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
