Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR15 SBR build
#1
I have a question for anyone who has built an AR15 SBR and gotten a permit for it.
Okay, I live in Florida.I want an AR15 pistol, probably 7.5 inch barrel. But my wrist has bone chips in it.I can’t handle much recoil until I get surgery. So I’m thinking I would like to take an AR 15 pistol lower and put an AR15 rifle stock on it so the recoil will be impacted on my shoulder not wrist.
I know having a barrel shorter than 16 inches with a rifle stock turns it into a short barreled rifle,SBR. I know I need to get a permit for it. And even though I looked it up online,I’m not really sure how to go about it.
I think there are guys on 6.5 Grendel.com who have the answer. Probably LRRPF52. Anyway I’d like to know how to go about doing this before I build it. I know an FFL would have the answer. But I’m asking you guys first ,because at this point it’s just a thought. And I really am not sure if it would be worth the bother of having to go through all the red tape.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-22-2020, 10:15 PM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-22-2020, 10:24 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-23-2020, 01:00 AM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-23-2020, 01:57 AM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-23-2020, 11:08 AM
AR15 SBR build - by Shooterrex - 03-24-2020, 05:34 PM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-24-2020, 08:04 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-24-2020, 08:59 PM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-24-2020, 11:05 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-24-2020, 11:17 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-24-2020, 11:18 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Shooterrex - 03-24-2020, 11:25 PM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-24-2020, 11:59 PM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-25-2020, 12:02 AM
AR15 SBR build - by rabiddawg - 03-25-2020, 12:23 AM
AR15 SBR build - by Bigs28 - 03-25-2020, 01:35 AM
AR15 SBR build - by A5BLASTER - 03-25-2020, 04:10 AM
AR15 SBR build - by FLshooter - 03-26-2020, 01:43 AM
AR15 SBR build - by michael18 - 10-12-2020, 11:10 AM
AR15 SBR build - by Mustangfreek - 10-12-2020, 11:22 AM
AR15 SBR build - by LRRPF52 - 10-12-2020, 05:50 PM
AR15 SBR build - by montana - 10-13-2020, 04:32 PM
AR15 SBR build - by StoneHendge - 10-14-2020, 04:44 AM
AR15 SBR build - by biodsl - 10-14-2020, 05:04 AM
AR15 SBR build - by LRRPF52 - 10-14-2020, 06:56 PM
AR15 SBR build - by Konocti's Wigwam - 01-19-2024, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)