Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accurate 2200
#2
2200 is a pretty fast powder, you don't mention what weight of bullets you're using...
I think I used it a couple of times for some 90 gr Tnt's but for them I use mostly H335, or maybe Tac or the 8208Xbr.

For lighter bullets think about H335 or Tac as alternates; for heavier 120-class ones, Ar Comp or CFE. AA2520 works for most lighter and heavier pills.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accurate 2200 - by Donald D - 03-22-2020, 11:34 AM
Accurate 2200 - by grayfox - 03-22-2020, 11:49 AM
Accurate 2200 - by 1Shot - 03-22-2020, 02:02 PM
Accurate 2200 - by Donald D - 03-22-2020, 11:58 PM
Accurate 2200 - by Lemonaid - 03-23-2020, 12:18 AM
Accurate 2200 - by 1Shot - 03-24-2020, 03:21 PM
Accurate 2200 - by FLshooter - 03-24-2020, 08:15 PM
Accurate 2200 - by cwlongshot - 04-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Accurate 2200 - by 1Shot - 04-06-2020, 08:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)