03-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the input, guys. I was leaning toward DI based on the points we've all made, but wanted to get additional input from other shooters and your experiences.
I mainly bought the Piston AR to add to my collection since I already have a couple DI ARs. However, after handling it, firing it with zero malfunctions, and cleaning it, the Piston AR is my new, go to gun. So after having such a great experience with the Piston AR, I certainly wanted to put the question out there with this build.
Keep it coming if anyone has anything else to add...
I mainly bought the Piston AR to add to my collection since I already have a couple DI ARs. However, after handling it, firing it with zero malfunctions, and cleaning it, the Piston AR is my new, go to gun. So after having such a great experience with the Piston AR, I certainly wanted to put the question out there with this build.
Keep it coming if anyone has anything else to add...
