Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6mm Grendel Load Data needed
#3
Zeus,
I have another post with my results shooting the 107’s and it does not look good nor is it what I expect. That’s the point of my post. Maybe I am just loading to the upper limit and it shoots like crap.... won’t know until I find someone shooting something similar and posts their data here. So far we can agree that the data from 6mmAR website won’t work with the shorter mass produced barrels. I am using a TBox barrel and have heard good things so I have some higher expectations with it. Not expecting benchrest accuracy but at least .5 to .75 moa out of an AR platform.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Lawrence97 - 03-21-2020, 08:40 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Zeus - 03-21-2020, 10:46 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Lawrence97 - 03-21-2020, 11:21 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Lemonaid - 03-22-2020, 02:33 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Lawrence97 - 03-22-2020, 02:51 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by LR1955 - 03-22-2020, 12:37 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by LtDan - 03-23-2020, 09:26 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SWFShooter - 06-27-2020, 01:02 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by Herzo - 10-25-2020, 01:07 PM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SDguy - 01-02-2021, 01:54 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SDguy - 01-02-2021, 01:59 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SDguy - 01-02-2021, 02:02 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SDguy - 01-02-2021, 02:08 AM
6mm Grendel Load Data needed - by SDguy - 02-05-2021, 10:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)