Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
lower kit and buttstock
#7
Unless you just want a custom look on things like mag and bolt release or dust cover any mil-speck parts have worked good for me. I would suggest that you get a pistol grip that is rubberized which enhances your grip and during cold weather hunting has a warmer feel. I have had no problem using the standard carbine buffer tube, buffer and spring. As for stocks I have found a good adjustable carbine stock which is Adaptive Tactical and it does not cost a great deal. I can't remember which I got them from but it was either joeboboutfitters.com or Primary Arms. I did used a strip or two of electrical tape on the buffer tube which the stock slips over to really tighten things up but still allow stock to collapse easily. You can see how to do this on YouTube. I have also found that for a muzzle device a liner comp like the Kaw Valley that I use is really great. I believe it does reduce recoil a little but the Grendel does not need reduction, but the main thing is that it projects the muzzle blast down range and not back and sideways like others. joeboboutdoors.com has them on sale right now for $39.95 . I also really like the POF triggers. I have four of the 3.5 lb triggers and they come with anti rotation locking pins.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
lower kit and buttstock - by ecsbowhunter - 03-19-2020, 02:36 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by mdram - 03-19-2020, 02:38 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by hill37 - 03-19-2020, 03:08 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by ecsbowhunter - 03-19-2020, 04:48 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by hill37 - 03-19-2020, 07:14 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by mdram - 03-19-2020, 07:34 PM
lower kit and buttstock - by 1Shot - 03-20-2020, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)