Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel P-12 380 ACP
#8
The P-12 was gen 2, gen 1 was the P-10, it featured an internal magazine and was loaded using a tool that holds a stripper clip of rounds. They both use a clockwork spring to drive the hammer that is prone to breakage if dry fired. For a .380 it's a very uncomfortable pistol to fire, I know as I own a P-11. I bought because it is unusual and I can honestly say I have a pistol that uses a clip and not a magazine.


Messages In This Thread
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by Steamburn - 03-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by Jerikeaux - 03-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by FLshooter - 03-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by OneHitWonder - 03-13-2020, 02:59 AM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by FLshooter - 03-14-2020, 10:43 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by Harpoon1 - 03-18-2020, 09:29 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by LRRPF52 - 03-18-2020, 11:04 PM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by pinetreebbs - 03-19-2020, 02:22 AM
Grendel P-12 380 ACP - by LRRPF52 - 03-20-2020, 06:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)