Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid!
#14
Orchard6 Wrote:I have used the TNT on deer on a crop damage permit, I only used it on 2 deer but it seemed to do the trick nicely! I had a large doe that dropped in her tracks with a shot right behind the shoulder and a yearling doe that ran maybe 30 yards but left a blood trail Ray Charles could follow. I don’t know what the internal damage looked like as they were both donated to my migrant help on the farm.

The message I got out of this thread is that TNT is darned near a frangible. Highly effective and decent penetration, but shatters and will spew metal bits all into the meat. Which I gather is an unpleasant experience when eating meat that was near the impact. So for killing stuff, it's great. For harvesting meat... well, try to do head and neck shots I guess?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by Lemonaid - 03-16-2020, 10:37 PM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by peak98 - 03-17-2020, 01:08 AM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by peak98 - 03-17-2020, 02:47 AM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by Orchard6 - 03-17-2020, 12:36 PM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by RobertFL - 03-17-2020, 02:21 PM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by lazyengineer - 03-17-2020, 02:58 PM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by Orchard6 - 03-17-2020, 06:17 PM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by tdbru - 03-19-2020, 03:53 AM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by Jkruger - 03-22-2020, 11:15 AM
3 Hogs Down - This is for Lemonaid! - by rickt300 - 03-29-2020, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)