Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Bolt Gun minimum overall length for 90gr TNT's?
#4
The Creative Arms suppressors are very innovative so the issue of locking it into a specific barrel is not an issue. The usual outer tube is not serial numbered, but the the removal-able core is. They have a determination from the BATFE that the tube with a protective cap is not a silencer, so I can swap the suppressor core from one firearm to another. I currently run it on an AR15 upper, and swap it out to my other outer tube to place on other rifles/handguns.

That's why I'm thinking a 9 to 11 inch barrel is possible.

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeArmsLlc...761725664/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Bolt Gun minimum overall length for 90gr TNT's? - by F224 - 03-17-2020, 02:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)